What lessons can we learn from others about how to win the case for accessibility within our organisations? And what are the best tactics for achieving lasting change? Let's let the panel enlighten us with their take on this important issue.
- Christopher Lee, Managing Director, IAAP
- Jenny Lay-Flurrie, Chief Accessibility Officer, Microsoft
- Sarah Herrlinger, Director of Global Accessibility Policy & Initiatives, Apple
- Christopher Patnoe, Senior Programs Manager, Google Accessibility
- Paul Smyth, Head of Digital Accessibility, Barclays
All speaker info and slides are available on the TechShare Pro 2019 schedule page.